The organization of your cargo`s movement from the moment of the ship discharge to the time of car shpt. or train and delivering cargo to the final destination, passing all necessary formalities (services).
Intraport cargo forwarding, or, other words, representing the interests of the cargo owner is the basic part in logistic chain.
Customs clearance often requires a preliminary inspection, weighing goods in order to verify and confirm the authenticity of the information in the commercial documents (invoice, consignment, packing document) and declaring the goods.
Preliminary customs procedures help to customs representatives, importers, declarants to avoid many problems, associated with customs clearance.
Our company has a production activity permit in manufacturing and other economic activities, related to the good forwarding s in the customs control zone.
We offer next services:
- cooperation with agents of shipping companies (sea freight carrier);
- cooperation with state regulatory agencies;
- work with documents brought by clients (consignee);
- interaction with the seaport terminals;
- an examine, calculating price conclusion for cargo with experts;
- preliminary procedures, necessary to obtain a mark IMPORT/ EXPORT // allowed (phytosanitary and veterinary control);
- getting intraport passes for individuals;
- representing recipient/ sender`s interests in the port during the pre-inspection, customs inspection, weighing.